Web 2.0 submission in SEO plays a very important role. Here we have a web 2.0 sites list for creating a quality backlink.
What is Web 2.0?
This is called the 2nd generation of the internet where webmaster and user both contribute to the web. Earlier, it was known as web 2.0 where only webmasters had the authority to contribute to the web. That is why it was also known as a static website. Users could only access the information. But in web 2.0, the web pages are dynamic. Web 2.0 sites list include blogs, image sharing websites, social networking sites, video sharing sites, and audio sharing websites etc.
Web 2.0 backlink in SEO?
Creating content and placing links of your website or blog on web 2.0 blogs or sites refers to web 2.0 backlinks in SEO. Most of them are high authority web 2.0 websites. When you will get a backlink from web 2.0 sites it will improve your ranking. Benefits of web 2.0 sites in SEO:
- Simple to use and free of cost.
- Always working or low site maintenance.
- If we don’t like one we can easily switch to others.
- Higher storage that too for free.
High Authority Web 2.0 sites list:
- WordPress: WordPress is a totally free blog and website publishing platform. They have free and premium service for their professional level CMS(Content Management Service) services. It’s a highly used web 2.0 website for creating a backlink.
- Blogspot: Blogspot is a free blog publishing site of Google. You can create a blog for yourself for free. You can also monetize if you meet the terms and conditions. This site is also used for getting web 2.0 website backlink
- Tumblr: Tumblr is highly popular among SEO professionals for creating web 2.0 backlink. It accepts all the types of user-submitted data text, image, audio, video, and links.
- Reddit: Reddit is very famous for its user-generated and user voted content. Every content which gets voted by the user is promoted making it user-centric medium.
- Medium: It’s one of the largest blog host websites. Anyone can submit their blog to the website. It is highly recommended web 2.0 website.